Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday Gift Planner


Every year, I make so many lists that I forget who gets what or even what I already bought. It gets even more confusing because there are so many November and December birthdays. Sometimes, after planning gift purchases, I realize I forgot about all the birthdays. This might contribute to me being the worst gift giver in the family. It's time for a new game plan. Starting a tradition to keep in years to come simplifies the holidays. Personally, I've always love the traditional side of stockings. Stocking stuffer staples, like a new tube of chapstick, a pack of gum, and candy are one of the things that make it feel like Christmas. I took a few notes from my mom and made a list of what will go in our family stockings every year.



You have probably seen the wish list idea floating around Pinterest where kids fill out a list of needs and wants. I decided we could do a list of 6 things and buy maybe 3 or 4 items from the list. The other 2 or 3 will serve as ideas for birthdays.



I also needed a list to track purchases for extended family members. Now that the hard part, the organizing, is done it's time for the fun part, the shopping!
Download your own planners here.

0 comments: