Friday, June 20, 2014

I don't like goodbyes

I don't want to get too deep into my past here, either you know it or you don't. If you don't, chances are you might have some kind of guess or inclination. It probably "shines" through in my personality more then I'd prefer, especially in my distrust of people in general.

I don't know where to start, so bear with me. Recently, I was contacted by someone who caused a lot of pain and damage. This left me feeling vulnerable, afraid, annoyed, pissed off and, most importantly, aware. Aware that in spite of our best efforts to create privacy, it's too easy for that privacy to be breached by the companies with which we entrust the details of our lives. I have moved on with my life, which is the very reason I feel so strongly about protecting it.

In time, I will be working to delete all images of my son from Facebook. I will no longer post updates concerning him. There is now a private blog for loved ones to follow. This way you can see pictures and stay updated on Baby Huus life. Please PM me your email address so that I can add you to the viewers list.

The reason I am posting this here is because I will also delete Ann Huus Cameo. While I love writing and blogging, there just isn't time to live life if I'm too busy trying to make it look pretty in pictures. I am staying home with my son for these early years because I don't want to miss him growing up. I want to cherish those beautiful, and not so beautiful, moments. Eventually, I may return to writing, but ultimately, it does not fit into my life at the moment and I can't guarantee that it will in the future.

I hope you understand my feelings on this issues. Please, don't forget to let me know if you want to follow Baby Huus new journey ♥

0 comments: