Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Favorites: Outdoor Spaces


Summer is here! Time to slather on sunscreen and enjoy the outdoors, from the comfort of your own home, of course :P Here's 5 of my favorite patios to help you feel the sunnies :)


White washed outdoor spaces starkly contrast nature, but in this setting, I can imagine disappearing into the garden. Coastal Living


Dapple light from a pergola is magical. Traditional Home


This appeals to my eclectic senses. It simultaneously feels old and current. Pinterest


Our patio ceiling is a matte version of this color. Love the shine! House Beautiful


It was difficult to pick a 5th patio. I actually wish I had a picture of my aunts deck to share with you. Her lakehouse on the Hudson is the kind of place Mr. Huu and I would love to retire. I ended up picking this patio because of the open, airy feel. The clean lines and sophisticated color palette are gorgeous. It's a very inviting space. Casasugar

0 comments: