Friday, May 2, 2014

Couturier Threads: The Blues

Hey Guys! I meant to post this yesterday, but didn't get the chance to take pictures. The baby has discover the meaning of attachment and separation anxiety. Hence, a small reason for the 2 week absence. The main reason is lots of home improvement projects. Don't worry, you can enjoy pics of all my craziness after Mother's Day.

On to this months design. I wanted something All American, but a little more dressy. The chambray, the ties, and the blues really do a lot for the All American feel. The pleating, the length of the skirt, and the movement make it a better formal option then the denim tuxedo. Making this was really exciting. It's been a long time since I was able to sit and design. I'm really happy with how the garments turned out.

0 comments: